Plumber in Epping
If you believe that you have a water leak in your house or business property, call us. Water leakages present numerous threats to you and your house, and they can also take a toll on your budget.
Our group of professional plumbing technicians can help you find the source of your water leaks without tearing apart your wallpaper, walls, and floors. We are an award-winning professional plumbing service that will put your mind at ease by utilizing the most effective methods to detect leaks and repair them. We charge all clients based upon the job and have a flat rate, so you will not experience any surprise increase in cost with us!
What are the most typical signs of a leak?
Sometimes, you can have a water leak in your house and not even discover it. Nevertheless, the indications of a leak are generally clear cut in the majority of circumstances, and easy to recognize. While you may be able to recognize the signs of a water leak, finding the source of the leak is challenging, and that is why you need to hire an expert service to find the leaking pipes for you.
Some of the most typical signs of a leak :
- Low water pressure
- Higher than normal water bills
- Strong smells of sewage in toilets or basements
- Mould and mildew growth
- Wet spots on the foundation or basement flooring
- Puddles or freshly grown grass in your yard
- Rotting locations in front of showers or tubs.
Call us today for leak detection
We are a team of professionals who know how important it is to secure your house and your family from the threats of water damage. As a consequence, we offer 24-hour services; thus, you can reach us at any time of the day. We aim to decrease tension for you and leave your house more secure; therefore, we find, dig, and repair leaks on the same day.
Dangers of water leaks
There are very many threats attached to water leaks. Some of the most widespread risks resulting from leaks are:
- Mould and mildew formation, which can result in inflammation and extreme allergies
- Flooding in your yard and house, leading to structural damage
- Electrical shorts which can result in electrocution
- High water bills.
We guarantee our leak detection services
Once our technician reaches your house, they will utilize the least disruptive method to find and repair your leak. Our technicians have great understanding and experience in leak detection and they:
- Use the current leak detection technology
- Use non-invasive methods on your residential or commercial property
- Employ plumbing technicians who comprehend the piping in your house, to help find the leak without harming other pipes
- Use nationally recognized leak detection approaches
- Supply trusted and quality professional services to clients, regardless of their budget plan.
Our ingenious innovations and solutions are designed to help find and repair even the most difficult leaks. Call us TODAY for the very best services, if you believe that there is a leak in your house.